Our objective is to provide legal advice for the whole of your life. We can help you formalise any relationship in order to secure your future interests as well as assist and advise should it break down.
Our dedicated team of family lawyers can help you during your relationship and beyond it.
We advise and represent clients on such matters as:
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Civil Partnership Agreements
- Parental Rights Orders
- Adoption Petitions
- Children and their Rights
And should relations unfortunately take a turn for the worse we advise and represent clients on such matters as regulating:
- Separation and finances
- Contact and residence disputes over your children
- Protection from domestic violence and harassment
- Personal aliment (maintenance)
- Financial claims arising out of Co-habitation
- Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Setting aside Separation Agreements
Not only are we experienced and respected lawyers in all areas of Family Law but we also deliver a professional service tailored to your personal circumstances throughout any relationship.
We can offer Legal Aid subject to eligibility.
For further assistance please contact our Court Team headed up by our Partner, Tony Anderson. (Tony regularly contributes and lectures in Dundee University’s Family Law Post-Graduate Diploma Course).