• Mobile Slider Image



    If you’re concerned about a friend or family member who lacks the capacity to manage their own personal affairs, we can provide assistance.

Get in Touch

By appointing a Guardian to look after finances and personal welfare, you can rest assured that the person in question cannot be taken advantage of.

We can also assist with granting Power of Attorney for those who have capacity and need one at a relevant time in their lives for peace of mind moving forward into the future.

Under the Adults with Incapacity (Scotland) Act a Guardianship order can be obtained from the Court appointing one or two people to manage the welfare and/or financial affairs of the person without capacity. Usually such applications can be funded by the Scottish Legal Aid Board because the finances of the adult needing the Guardianship are not considered.

Our People

Expertise and advice you can rely on.
  • Tony Anderson
  • Monica Devlin
  • Alice Hegarty