• Mobile Slider Image

Get in Touch

Obtaining planning and building consents for commercial property developers can be a lengthy and often complex process. At Rollos, we offer guidance in relation to Section 75 and Planning Agreements and we work alongside local authorities, architects, surveyors and contractors to ensure you are well supported through this process. Our team can assist with licensing applications for sale of alcohol and gaming.


Our People

Expertise and advice you can rely on.