Commercial and Business
Whatever the size and nature of your business, we have a team of advisors on hand to advise and assist with any queries you may have.
Our commercial department are available to offer experienced legal and business advice on matters arising at every stage of development of your business - from start-up through to succession or disposal.
In particular, we can offer assistance with:
- Business Structures - Company formations; partnership agreements; joint ventures; family businesses.
- Corporate Matters - Company restructures; Community Interest Companies; share buy backs; company secretarial; mergers and acquisitions.
- Partnership Matters - Partnership agreements; dissolution; retiral; disputes.
- Commercial Property - Whether you are thinking of buying, selling or leasing property.
- Corporate Finance and Banking - Share issues and options; shareholders agreements and bespoke articles of association; loan finance.
- Contractual Matters - Contractual terms; standard terms and conditions of business; commercial disputes.
- Employment Issues - Whether you are an employer or employee - service contracts; consultancy arrangements; redundancies.
We have experience in dealing with other professionals you may wish to employ, such as accountants, architects, surveyors and planning specialists.
If you have a business or commercial query you wish to discuss, please contact one of our commercial team.